Saturday, December 4, 2010

Update!

SO WOW! I have not updated my blog forever and so here are a few things that have happened in the last 6 months! :)
We went with our friends Shalice and Wyatt to Las Vegas!
It was super fun and relaxing! We did alot and had a blast!
We went to the show and I can't spell it so here is my version of the spelling.. cirus ahloa :)






Ha ha we went on the scary rollar coaster and here are pics of us all waiting for the coaster and let me just tell you that shalice really is scared ha ha we sat infront of them and I think the funnest part was listening to Shalice ha ha love her! ha ha so fun!






Buffet!!!
I was happy because there was lots of desserts! :)

We went to the temple and it was very pretty and small.
It was fun to get away from the busy las vegas and slow it down at the temple and just take in the spirit :)


This is us at the top of the stratispher ( cant spell).



So funniest story... we were waiting to go on the rollar coaster and we went to the bathroom and Brady looked down and found 30 $ :) Right by this Big Azz Sign ha ha LOVE it! :) That was our biggest win the whole time there ha ha





This was our room it was nice I liked it! :)


Love is in the AIR!



THis Summer I spent alot of time with the ladies!
Not much of a Busy summer but it was fun!




My Friend Brittney got married in Aug. :) They are so super cute and had a Beautiful day!




My friend Kami and Robby got married as well one Week after Britt. I haven't put any pics up yet becuase this blogger is a pain when you have to insert pics.. i will post later! :)
Other things that have happend in the last 6 months....
  • I gained another Nephew named Jackson
  • I accepted to the nursing program and will start that in Jan.
  • Brady is still working and going to school :) LOVE HIM. :)
  • We won't be having a baby for a while so that isn't new
  • I have 2 friends that are pregnant I am excited for that
  • I will be getting another Neice in Feb. My sister in law Sara is having a GIRL!

So nothing much but we are happy and excited for all that is coming and we feel very blessed and we are both greatful for all that we have! :)














2 comments:

  1. Yay! its about time you put up a new post. lol. you are super cute jay and we love you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun stuff girl. Live it up while its just the 2 of you, cause Vegas ain't much fun with kids.

    ReplyDelete