Sunday, March 14, 2010

Brady's Birthday!!!

Brady Turned 23!!
March 11, 2010
This was such a fun day! I saw a helmet cake on line and I wanted to make one for him but have it be BYU of course! So I called my Mom and asked her to help me. Everything is much funner and always helpful with the help of my Mom. So we got to work it took about 4-5 hours to decorate and that is not including baking the cake. I have a sympathy for the cake makers now :). But it turned out really good and cute! He loved it and that is what I was going for.
For his Birthday I surprised him with what we were going to be doing he did not know, but knew we were going on a date and out to eat. In the morning brought him his favorite Gandies breakfast sandwich, and he got his hair cut and then he got ready. I then took him Mini Golf and played games there. Then I took him to Iggy's Sports Grill for dinner. Then we came home and had people come over for cake and Ice cream.
I really enjoyed his birthday and so did he.
LOVE YOU BRADY!!
Isn't it sooo cute!! AHH so happy it turned out!!




Us at Iggy's
Singing Happy Birthday to Brady!

My Mom made little cute football cookies to go along with the theme!
Thanks Mom, Loved it!!!!!














1 comment:

  1. Jaycie!!! I'm so glad I found your blog!!! I love seeing what people are up to!! I miss you girl!! You guys look so happy, I love it!! Love ya!!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete