Fall break this year was so much fun! This semester has been busy and some what stressful. Brady and I decided that this fall break we were doing a vacation and not think about school or work, so that is what we did! :) We won tickets for the new opening show of the Stepfather, went up to Park City and did the alpine slide and also the new roller coaster there. We got some yummy caramel apple and some mint truffles. We also went to this buffet we keep seeing so we decided to try it out. Ha ha so so gross. We went in there and it didn't smell too yummy so we asked what they served and the person told us Italian, Chinese and American. He sold us on the food. So we get sat... I go to the bathroom and that should have been the first sign of ' Jaycie you should just go somewhere else'. The toilet seats were falling apart, the stall doors didn't shut very good, and there was paper towels and toilet paper all over the floor. As I went to get some food on my plate I saw a fly... I know that it isn't alot but it's enough to saw Gross! Well, at least the ice cream was good. We spent about 15 min. total there and spent over 20 $. We both left that place full but felling very empty and utter disappointment. We went home with a stomach ache and ate some pepto. We finally got the courage to get up and out and went to nicklecade, where we won a slinky, sticky hand and a popper thing ( do not know what it is called). We still have 2 days left of this vacation and this has been very relaxing and very needed. Now we think we can make it through the next half of the semester.
I was sealed for all time and eternity to my amazing husband in May 2009. We are both going to school and working... yeah i know sounds like fun! I am becoming a nurse and he is becoming a geek ( i am not being mean...) he really is going into IT so yeah... computer geek! But a sexy one. We have no kids at the moment... and just loving life with each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment